- Try the tasty Austrian cuisine in the "Panoramastüberl" after a beautiful ski day or enjoy yourself at the comfortable bar
- Breakfest from 8.00 to 11.00 o'clock, Rolls and Newspaper on order
- Musician's night every first sunday monthly
- New year's Eve menue with a midnight snack
- Happy new year's drink! (in front of the main building)
- Cross country ski track starts at the Camping site >>> Weblink <<<
- Free Skibusservice from the Camping - to Westendorf - and to the Gondola station Alpenrosenbahn
- well heated Skiroom with shoe dryer
- Adventure games for children with Astrid
- Sauna , Massage,Solarium and med.food care on request
- Shopping oppurtunities Hofer/Aldi only five minutes to walk
Further interesting offers for your holiday:
- Have fun with bob run in Westendorf and Brixenthal >>> Weblink <<<:
- Coach tours with Josef Berger 0043/5334 6352 .
- Ice skating at the Tenniscourt
- Curling at the Restaurant Steinberghaus 0043/5334 2534
- Paragliding in Westendorf 0043/676 847 617100
- Snow shoe hiking (look at the weekly program)
- Wandering on 30 km cleared paths
- Horse riding at the Haflingerhof 0043/5334 6243
- Panorama Maps for your Winter Holiday: Livcams- current values for your Skifun:
- Ski Area Bergbahnen Westendorf >>> Weblink <<<
- Ski Area Kitzbühler Alpen >>> Weblink <<<
- Ski Welt Wilder Kaiser Brixental >>> Weblink <<<
New snow cannon system enables best conditions
The SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental offers optimal conditions in the whole area caused by highly developed snow cannons.
Altogether there are ca. 700 snow cannons ready to prepare the biggest Ski Area from Austria.
Within three days the snow cannon system allows to prepare at least 110 km piste. The whole Ski Welt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental offers 180 km piste which can be prepared with artificial snow.
Overall the area offers 250 km slopes, 95 lifts and 64 ski huts immediately at the Ski Area. In the Children Skischool your kids can get professional support to improve their skills on the skis or on the snowboard.
(Für Detailsansicht auf das Bild klicken)